Longer Legs and Sludge Disposal Chute for Filter Presses
Met-Chem can provide longer legs and a disposal chute on your new filter press. This is especially useful if you are releasing the sludge from the press into a sludge bag or a drum. The chute will direct the sludge directly into your container. If you plan to use a sludge disposal bag, we can add hooks to the chute so that the sludge bag can be hung from the frame of the press.
For some larger presses, we can build a catwalk along with the disposal chute in order to accommodate a roll-off container.
Since we design and manufacture all of our own equipment, we can adapt to meet your specifications.
Filter Press Options:
- Filter Press Diaphragm Pumps
- Automatic Filter Press Pump Control System
- Spare Parts Kit for Filter Presses
- Filter Press Center Feed and Manifold Upgrades
- Distance Piece for Filter Press Expansion
- Longer Legs and Sludge Disposal Chute for Filter Presses
- Filter Press Sludge Dumpster
- Filter Press Backer Plate for Smaller Batches
- Pre-Coat/Acid Wash/Body Feed System for Filter Presses
- Filter Press Plate Shifters
- Start-Up Assistance/Installation
- Filter Press Bombay doors
- Filter Press Videos
- Membrane Filter Press
Water Treatment Case Study: A Clean Lagoon is a Good Lagoon: Fiberboard Manufacturer's existing system could not handle the volume of paper pulp being generated. They needed to clear out the sediment that was accumulating in their lagoon that were in violation of environmental regulations.