777 East 82
Street ~ Cleveland, Ohio 44103
(216) 881-7900 ~ FAX (216) 881-8950 ~ email@example.com
For a complete list of our used equipment, please go to www.metchem.com/inventory_of_used_equipment.htm
Used Filter Presses:
Before and After Met-Chem Inc. Reconditioning
Filter Press Reconditioning Overview
· Filter Press is stripped.
· Frame is needle scaled to remove loose paint and material.
· Frame is coated with a two part epoxy paint.
· Hydraulics are inspected, tested repaired, rebuilt or replaced as needed.
· Filter plates are stripped clean, and pressure washed.
· New cloths are installed.
· Filter press plate O-Rings are inspected and replaced as needed.
· All piping is inspected and replaced as needed.
· Filter Press is reassembled and tested.
· Reconditioned items come with standard 30 day warranty from date of ship.
· During the reconditioning process, we will be happy to provide periodic up-dates with e-mailed photos, if desired.
777 East 82nd Street
CLEVELAND, OHIO 44103-1817
FAX (216) 881-8950