Industrial Water Softeners can be used in a wide variety of applications and industries including Hospitals, Food & Beverage, Universities, Municipal, Industrial, Government & Institutional, Utilities, Pharmaceutical to name a few.
Our Water Softener Systems are specifically engineered and designed to meet the client’s site and processing requirements.
Our Pre-Engineered systems are able to provide exchange capacities from 15,000 to 3,000,000 grains of hardness removal per vessel and service flow rates up to 750 gallons per minute per vessel. Increased flow rates and greater treatment capacities can easily be achieved by banking multiple vessels together.
These Water Softener Systems also provide increased flow rates, additional capacity and continuous, uninterrupted softened water.
- Pre-engineered systems
- Vessel material options: Steel/epoxy lined, Stainless steel, FRP
- Operational valve options:
- Cast iron, bronze or Noryl bodied
- Y-pattern diaphragm type and cast iron
- Actuated butterfly valves
- Electronic, Electro-mechanical and PLC control options
- Non-code or ASME code vessel construction (ASME code softener)
- Piping options: Galvanized steel, PVC, CPVC, Copper, Black carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Skid mounting the unit is optional